During this Holiday season you are going to be meeting a lot of people. Even though you are enjoying yourself you are still a business owner. Everywhere you go there are several opportunities to connect. Here are a few quick tips to stay connected this Holiday season:
- Relax, breath and enjoy yourself. You will be amazed at how effective you can be when you are relaxed.
- As you meet people get to know them personally. Find out who they are. Get personal with them.
- When collecting business cards write on the card where you met and something unique about them.
- Follow up after the Holidays mentioning where you met and the unique feature you discovered about them.
- Begin a relationship with them. Thank you cards, emails or little small gifts are effective for building relationships and creating partnerships and goes a long way.
- Stay connected with them regardless whether they are your ideal client or not. Remember they know at least 3-7 people who could possibly use your product or services.
- Send out tidbits of valuable information or updates either through a newsletter or personal emails to those you meet.
- Simply call. Catch up. Reach out. This goes a long way as well.
There are some many other elements that you can to this list. These are a few tried, tested and true factors to help you move further in business. To stay up-to-date on government programs, lending, events or other small business initiatives subscribe with us. Have a great story, comments or want to be featured on Face 4Ward contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.jabezenterprisegroup.com.